about caroline phillips management
Caroline Phillips Management is a boutique Personal Management representing artists internationally in the classical music arena. Seeking engagements with our partners worldwide, we offer a broad spectrum of talent from exciting emerging artists to those with enviable international reputations. With some 25 years of experience in the industry, Caroline Phillips attends personally to the day-to-day management of each artist, assisted by Artists' Administrator Laura Childs.
Whilst many of our artists demonstrate great versatility, certain themes are particularly strong across the opera, concert and recital fields:
- Period-informed performance of Renaissance, Baroque and Classical repertoire
- English music
- 20th century repertoire, contemporary music and new work (including commissioning)
- The choral repertoire
Our artists regularly participate in community outreach activities and projects with young musicians.
Our services to artists include:
- Career strategy and planning
- Publicity & PR
- Engagement scheduling and programme negotiations
- Contract and media rights negotiations
- Travel arrangements
- With-holding tax and social security mitigation
- Immigration matters
In addition, we also offer the following to our artists and selected partners:
- Project casting advice and audition management
- Recording and video production
- Fundraising and sponsorship
- Project development and management
Please note: We add to our list of artists only occasionally and usually by introduction. However, if you would like to be considered for representation please email a recent biography and two audio clips of your work. At present we are only interested in considering conductors and singers who are either UK-based or trained or those who have an established international reputation.